2011年5月19日星期四

Demetri McCamey eyes first round

 http://sports.espn.go.com/


Former Illinois guard Demetri McCamey should be selected in the first round of the NBA Draft 23rd June

McCamey, in the camp of the NBA Draft ATTACK Athletics in Chicago is participating this week, worked individually for the Houston Rockets and Washington Wizards, and has a training for 31 May with the Bulls in Chicago planned. The New York Knicks and Portland Trail Blazers have also expressed interest in him.

I think he should in the first round and that's my goal,  said McCamey.  It's something that I be very proud if I would get at night project.  McCamey to training camp before the draft, the former NBA coach Bob Hill, after the screening of McCamey. Hill thought he knew what he was at the time McCamey to San Antonio last month to work, but I was pleasantly surprised to discover that McCamey can raise and finish with authority.

It is important that the owner when they are in the painted surface high enough to compete with the big,  said Hill.  He has this ability.

This new dimension to the game in order to McCamey go his size, movement, shot better than average, creating an open game on the pitch and the ability of his teammates, Hill administrators McCamey generally believed enough taken to impress the NBA in the first be round.

Today, individual training is very important, where it will be added to the project,  said Hill.  There is a first-round pick will be. I think if you go through the process and make their individual training plans, a first-round pick will be.


McCamey, averaging 14.8 points, 6.1 assists and 3.4 rebounds last season, an explosive sometimes has shown throughout his career, but often settled for mid-range jumpers and 3-points. During his last year, 44.5 percent of the shots from 3-point line and averaged just 3.7 free throws per game.
custom jerseys 
McCamey said his new burst of speed is due to the recent loss of weight and space allows NBA game. It was almost 10 pounds since the season ended in Illinois in March and now weighs 198 pounds.

Since the heat is crazy in San Antonio, I have lost a lot of weight,  said McCamey.  The goal was [lbs.] 200-203 I am more and faster. When I began the last season, I was at 203 and 205, then I went up to 210th, you can feel the weight mainly minutes of the game, such as I was at the University of Illinois. Take one to tear on his body.




Hill McCamey dare look at a current player in the NBA, but he says he sees Chauncey Billups on the subject.

I said the other day that I am a big fan of Chauncey Billups,  said Hill.  I think he was the leader prototype. There was not much that he could do. I think it is a little larger than Demetri, Demetri, but it can be like a little Chauncey. I saw Demetri College. It was great, the Execute Pause, press the offense, good decisions during the public hearing, shoot and shoot can.'s  good. I think his 3-point range is more comfortable with time in the NBA.
custom nfl jerseys 
McCamey Last year, the Illini a 20-14 overall and 9-9 in the Big Ten and won the second round of the NCAA tournament with Kansas.

Have for me, the most wins we could,  said McCamey.  But like last season [2009-10] and not the tournament and with that disappointment, returned to competition this year and win a game, it's a successful season for me. I do not have my team. I think it best for the year. I think I have my work on this issue. I think it was a success, even though we have ups and downs experienced.

没有评论:

发表评论